BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

This Just Pisses Me Off

Don't get me wrong I love the band Europe , but can't stand their forum . This is one reason why ? They are always bashing Bon Jovi on there no matter what album its been as of late.  This is one of many reasons I don't go on much anymore.  But a friend pointed this out to me and of course I was curious and had to see what they were saying now.
http://www.europetheband.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18598

I know everyone has a right to their own opinion but it seems according to these fans if you like Bon  Jovi as well you're an outcast and don't get me started on some of the other stuff these members feel about if you want to know dm me .

But you don't see me going and bashing Europe around on my sites , no I in fact love them not as much as Bon Jovi but I do love their music. Though they won't  come to America again but thats another topic for another day .

Thanks for letting me rant , I so wanted to sign in and say something but I'm a better person than that

0 comments: