BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jovi Sisterhood

We have all talked about the Brotherhood and how close our boys are well let me tell you the Jovi Sisterhood is just as tight ! Girls, Women who stick by you through thick and thin. good times and in bad. When I started Jovination going on 3 years ago I never dreamed of how much this was true. I have made such good friends thanks to Bon Jovi. But never in my wildest dreams did I realize just how tight this Sisterhood was until I went to visit my best friend and co-founder of Jovination Angela .


Let me explain due to some issues in my life , I had been unable to afford to go to any Jovi shows, I lost hope and figured I would go about living thru vicariously thru all the others going . Until one day a special girl she knows who she is called me up asking me if I had a way to Ohio would I go to Jovi if there was tickets , at first I was unsure because I hadn't any money so what was the point. She told me she knew of someone that had tickets and that I could if I wanted to pay her back little by little well I was going to say no simply because I had no clue if I could pay her back or not and I didn't want it to ruin our friendship.

So a few days later she called back saying her and the girl did an even trade now if I could get to Ohio it would be all set. So I got in touch with Angela and she said yes so it was all set . All the while thinking we were going to be in lawn seats Once in Ohio we waited for the tickets to arrive and when they did on Friday morning , let me tell you I have never been so shocked in my life.

They came with a card with a note in it to this day brings tears to my eyes , but to say the tickets weren't lawn they were 14th row from the stage. I never had anyone do something so kind for me ever ! Thanks to a Band we love so much we became the Jovi Sisterhood, I just hope one day I can pay it forward to all that was involved and any other Sister in need !

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those involved , This isn't much just a simple shout out to you and the Jovi Sisterhood, may we all stay strong and close as our boys have for 20 plus yrs !!

0 comments: